Here you will find a selection of inspirational poems to provide strength during hard times. Essays and other resources will be added periodically.
- "Often we see a couple who has separated or divorced and look with sadness at the ‘failure’ of their relationship. But if both people learned what they were meant to learn, then that relationship was a success."
- Marianne Williamson"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore, and who always will. So don’t worry about people from your past, there’s a reason they didn’t make it to your future."
- Adam Lindsay Gordon
Subscribe by Email
Lemonade Divorce Sections & Articles
- About Alison
- Alison’s Divorce Toolbox
- Inspirational Essays, Poems, and Other Resources
- Legal Articles and Information
- So You’re Getting a Divorce: Three Steps for a Smooth Start
- The Divorce Doc’s 12 Steps for Divorce
- The Silver Lining of Divorce
- Ask the Divorce Doc – Q&A
- Contact Me
- For Children
- Legal Services
- My Mission